Double jacketed tank with mixer
View the embedded image gallery online at:
Sanitary type tanks are used for pharmaceutical grade manufacturing processes, and have the following features:
- Interior of the tank is made with stainless steel 316L; the outside is stainless steel 304.
- Surface finish: interior polished like a mirror Ra< 0.2mm. Exterior polished like a mirror Ra< 0.4mm.
- The tank has no dead spots, so it is easy to clean with the CIP system.
- The bottom of the tank is uneven, so there is no liquid left when emptying it.
- Accessories and connection for the venting filter valve are sanitary type.
- Manufactured according to requirements of size, temperature, and type of mixing system.