Automatic tube filling machine
- Heating internal system to seal plastic tubes
- Malfunctioning and overload alarm.
- Filling cut
- No tube - No fill System
- Amount of filling can be controlled
- Sample detection automatic function
- Codification mechanic action to be printed where required
- The speed of the main axis performs frequency conversion
- Preservation of heat and control of heating temperature.
Semi automatic cream filling machine
Filling and sealing machine of metallic or plastic tubes used for gel or cream filling.
It is widely used for the packing of pharmaceutical, cosmetic, and food products, as well as for the chemical industry.
For example: Ointment, gum, epoxy glue, hair dye, toothpaste, etc.
This is a four steps process: filling, sealing, cut, and ejection from the tube.
The tube is placed manually by the operator in each of the bases to be filled and then sealed automatically. It has a photocell to detect the tube; if there is no tube, it doesn't meter the filling.